Sunday, May 11, 2014

Shopping with grandma

I have been taking care of my grandma sense September. Science it's been warm out each week Grandma,Jenny and I go shopping at DI! Grandma loves to look at all the dolls we have so much fun just laughing and joking around.
I love to show her weird dolls just to hear what she has to say about them!!! My other favorite thing is to show Her little tiny really risqué dresses, she will ask me where the heck I think I'm going to wear that? I usually say church... Then she rolled her eyes and shakes her head and tells me that they'll kick me out of church if I wear something that little!!! Then she laughs!
Checking out at the DI. Look at all those treasures! I died laughing when grandma said "look at all the stuff Jennybug is buying! funny how some people like different things... The things she is buying don't do anything for me!
 
This strange DI worker came and asked Grandma if she wanted to go play tennis and he brought her two tennis rackets it was the weirdest thing ever!!! She told him she had her own rackets at home and didn't play tennis anymore! I think it was his strange way of asking Jenny and I if we wanted to go play tennis! When we got to the car Jenny said "grandma I think that boy was asking you out on a date!" Grandma said it doesn't surprise me When men find out how much money I have, they want to ask me out!  It has happened before. Jenny and I laughed so hard.  What a fun day!!!

No comments: