The kids all thought his bed was so funny and they all wanted to sleep around his basket.... I thought that might be a little strange and told them they couldn't!!!
Luke was so good and just a little angle baby!!!
I wonder how much longer he will be sleeping in the basket???Zachary was the biggest baby hog and would come home from school each day and hold Luke till he had to go to football. Zach was so cute to play with him and snuggle him and feed him is bottle.... It almost makes me want another baby!!!
Zach and Luke
The boys were all sad when Mike and Melissa came and got Luke.... Sawyer was so worried when I didn't have him in the car with me. He said "Mom, you got to find "Baby Loops"!!!

3 comments:
Luke is such a smiley baby! He's so much fun to hold at book club when he comes.
This is SO cute! Does Luke really sleep in the basket? Can he get out? That is funny what Sawyer calls him!
Baby Loops is one tough cookie. I was a witness and he really did push down Sawyer (at the exact moment that Sawyer tripped over my purse)
Post a Comment