Today we played West... and won by two touchdowns!!! Zachary got punched in the stomach and had a lot of cheap shots being hit in the back. Only one West coach came out on the field after the game. It was a pretty heated seen. Remind me next time we play West to wear red (That way I'll blend in better with the enemies and am less likely to get shot at!!!) We saw to West Dads trying to fight a Bingham Dad in the parking lot.... We "watched" as we walked away.... The Bingham dad was on the phone to the police.... (so we hoped everything would work out for him!)
I was a little distracted by the hot reff on the field. 
Lets Go Defence
This morning when Bryson woke up I told him "We were going to the football game."
Zachary did awesome at blocking and played great!!! Go Zach
Really besides Uncle Wayne who wears shorts like this???
This is the pre-gangster who punched Zach.
Zachary had some awesome kicks!!!!
He said "Footballs the devil!!! That's what it says on Waterboy! Right Mom" (That's right Bryson Busha...)
Today was great not only did we win.... We are alive!!!
This week I'll be checking out the opposing teams and making sure I am wearing and sitting on the appropriate side.... Although now that I think of it I wouldn't of blended in (being the only white person in the crowd!)

5 comments:
Those boys are so cute in their little football uniforms.
West is a rough school. Although I think Kearns is even rougher, when we played them the police had to come! Is that big boy #11 Zach's age? He looks like he should be in high school!
Yeah, He Zach's age... They were huge kids. The other Bingham team playing on the field next to ours overheard the coaches telling them to punch the kids!!! So they called the police.
Is that kid's name in the top picture really bacon? That's awesome.
Oh man sounds like a rough game! I'm glad everyone made it home alive!
Post a Comment