When Zach was in second grade a note was sent home for each child to bring a cookie to school. They would be using them for Math... Well, being a
first time Mom (I thought they were going to be cutting the cookie and working on fractions....) So I made the biggest cookie I could.... I then later found out all they did was graph the cookies!
Now,
Colton is in second grade and brought home the same note..... Zachary reminded us all about the giant cookie, so I just had to make one for
Colton!!! We now a have a second grade cookie tradition, and I'm sure the Teacher thinks I'm crazy!!!

I wasn't kidding when I said giant cookie!!! It looks like a chocolate chip pizza!!!
2 comments:
Cute! I bet he coudn't wait to eat it. I know how they love there moms cookies!:)
Wow that's a big cookie!
Post a Comment