Once I got the glamper hitched... I was on the road... The only thing I forgot was sign that said "watch out a bitch with a hitch!" Everyone was actually very nice and let me in when I needed to get over so that was good!!! I think it helps that my trailer is so freaking cool maybe people just slowed down to check it out... Finally I arrived at my destination... My Dads shop!
My Dad was so so nice and fixed my lights... I was planning on learning so I could do it myself but to be honest even though I watched real good I really don't thing I have a franking clue on how to do any of it:) so I got the umbrella out of the glamper and provided the shade:) my Dad told me that I was his favorite person to work with because no one else has ever followed him around holding an umbrella over his head!!! We had a really good time and I am so happy that my lights are working now!!! Yay... I can cross that off my glamper fix it list!!!
After the lights were fixed I drove on over to my Grandmas house to show her the glamper. Can I just say she LOVED it!!! We just sat and hung out in the glamper...sweat was running down my back... The glamper is one hot tincan:) I showed Grandma all my cute decorations that I have been buying at her favorite store DI. She loved all of them!!!
She really loved all my barbies!!! And she knew that there was no way I bought that at DI... I sure love my Grandma she really does rock!!! the loved the curtians and just thinks I am so talented:) after I left Grandmas house I was on my way... I unhitched the glamper in the middle of the field and left a message for Jonathan saying sorry... He was nice and backed it in for me where it is supposed to go. I don't know how to go backwards yet...
I like this girl!!! I want to change my style and look like her!!! And then I want to sell everything I own and just live on the beach in my glamper... If only my dreams could come true one day:) maybe in 10 years when my kids are grown then I can be a full time glamper girl...






No comments:
Post a Comment