Just another summer day... Staying up till 2:00 waking up at noon... Hanging out playing video games and drinking Mountian Dew... Life is good!!!
This is a great way to sum up the summer... Check out Zach sleeping on the floor!!! We love video games!!! I have to say I am video game Mom... Maybe this why I am the end of Candy Crush level 620 how sad is that... The crazy part is I only play it when I'm depressed or bored!!!
This reminds me of being a kid and playing Mario all day... Well actually watching Mike and Denise play Mario all day because back in the 80's there were only two players and they couldn't even play at the same freaking time... But, when you are one of the younger kids you just have to wait... Until someone finally let's you play for 2 minutes... I love seeing all these boys play so well together...we even have a extra kid over... And Zach sleeps through anything!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment