Saturday, July 19, 2014

Thanksgiving Point

Saturday June 28th we woke up early and the boys and I did some yard sales. The kids got some great deals the hats they are wearing were only .50 cents!!! Then we met grandma Ann and Bens family at Thanksgiving Point. We had a great time looking at the gardens and playing in the museum. It was really hot while we were walking through the gardens and I had to pee so bad so Colton and I left and went back to the lobby. While we were waiting for everyone else we sat and watched the movie they had playing showing the garden. Cok tons all "so basically we can just sit here and see everything with out going and walking around!" He cracks me up... I'm all "that was fun." He's all "yeah, mom are saying that was fun but it's one of those things we'll never do AGIAN! " I died laughing!!! It was so hot!!! Not a great thing to do when it's so freaking hot!!! But, I would do it AGIAN maybe in the fall or at night... Who knows!
All the boys had fun messing around... They sure have a fun time together!!! All the cousins got along great!
The coolest thing to climb on has a sign that says " no climbing" don't these kids follow the rules great!!!
Grandpa Rich was nice and carried baby whaaa whaaa on his shoulders for awhile. 
After we saw the gardens we went and ate dinner at Popeyes Chicken... I love that place!!! Their chicken is so yummy I have to say its my favorite!!, good thing they don't have one close to me I would be as big as Aunt Pitty Pat!!! Then we back and played in the museum of curiosity. The kids had such a great time playing tag and running around. It was a great day!!! We got home around 8:00. Zach is missing because he was doing a parkour video with his friends. 

No comments: