This is what happens when you send your kid to Lake Powell with out a parent!!! This poor kid got the worst blisters and was in so much pain for a couple days, I felt so bad for him!!! he had a blast but it was a good thing he was only there for ONE day!!!!
What a sad couple of days this was.... He was so miserable!!!
Then a week later.... He looked like this...
Yes, you just got to love Sawyer...giving us an arrow in case you don't know why we were taking this picture.... Then a few days after that the fun begin... Colton loves loves loves to pick maybe even more than me if that's even possible???
He has sheets of skin... I have to say it looked so fun to sit and pull that skin off... I'm so twisted!!! It was hard but I let him have all then fun and do all the picking...
Bryson was so amazed at how soft Colton's NEW skin was... He just thought that was the cooest thing ever!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment