
Cutting hair...What once seemed fun and exciting about 8 years ago is now a chore. When Zachary was about two years old, we went to get hair cuts for Ben and Zach (Yes, Ben did have hair once) After watching the lady I told Ben I bet I can cut hair (I have a condition I am trying to deal with... It's called the Do-It-
Yourselfer condition) For some reason I think I can do anything (Ben says that this condition runs in my family and will be hard to get rid of) If I can't do it I get really frustrated... For example painting {I can not believe, I can not paint} When I attempted to paint last year, I had to call Brittany's husband Jason to come and finish the job. I know I am crazy I am attempting to paint again...I just know I can do it!!!Oh, Back to the hair cuts, I am so glad that I know how to cut hair...Having four boys it saves me a ton of money. When I cut their hair, I do it all at the same time... We save up the hair in little piles and of course it is a
competition to see who has the most hair? Zachary wins
every time!
Colton asked me yesterday when I was cutting their hair "If I could only cut a little bit of Zach's hair off so that he could win?
cuz, he never wins!"Yeah, just what I want to do is cut Zach's hair again next week!!!
2 comments:
cute blog! I love the picture of all the boys it is so cute! I know I am gald I can cute hair but hate it when my own boys need theirs done, It is a chore! I cna't wsit to see your room I bet it look great. If you haven't all ready gone shopping I would love to go when we get back! I love to shop.
That's great that you can cut hair. I tried to cut Adam's one time and it was a disaster!
Post a Comment