Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Joys of Motherhood...

These are just a few of the things I do day after day...
Cleaning up messes all day long!!!
Spending Saturdays watching sports

Finding boots, gloves, and a hat to get your child bundled up for the snow...
only to find they want to come right back inside!!!
Did I mention... Cleaning up messes all day!!!

Washing sticky faces and hands...

Carting pans of hot water through the house to fill up the baby swim pool!
Finding silly ways to entertain kids... I must say they're the cutest dogs I have ever seen!!!
Grocery shopping with four kids...Need I say more!!!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Are they all really asleep in the cart? How funny! I hear you about the same old same old! Seems like that's all I do, clean messes, and go to sport things. Fun fun.

Melissa said...

I was wondering the same thing, are they really asleep in the cart? Looks like typical boys at least you got some cute pictures

Karen said...

Everyone is asleep but Sawyer...I was lucky to have Ben there to help push one cart!!! Everyone in Wal mart kept staring at us like we were in a circus!

Brittany said...

That's because you were at the Wal-mart in NM, people there think one kid is a lot; in Utah they wouldn't look twice.
And people say that stay-at-home Moms don't work!