Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm Back



Last week I was so busy... First off I spent two days at day camp with 17 scouts! The boys had a lot of fun... Ben came with me the first day and made it a blast... He teased the kids and was flipping tiny little sticks at them all day! Then on Wednesday I took Zach to get his cast off, yeah, that is an all day event.

That night I packed my bags and I was off to Chicago with my Mom, Jenny and Carson! It was a blast, I just love the scrapbook trade show!!! We had so much fun!!! We went shopping down town and ate at my two favorite restaurants The Cheesecake Factory and P.F Chang's! I love being with just the girls!!!


I got home on Sunday night and was greeted by three cute little boys sitting at the end of the driveway. They were so excited to see me (mainly because they know there is a Lego Store in Chicago) Jenny asked them "How long they have been waiting for their Mom to get home?" Colton said "four days" I thought that was so cute!!!! I am glad to be home, I have been busy cleaning, scrapbooking and shopping (online) I guess when you have four kids online is better than nothing!!!

1 comment:

Kait said...

Sounds like a fun trip! And 17 little boys I bet you had your hands full!