Now here I am 10 years later with four boys learning all about football. I will soon be taking the discussions and believe that one day I will be converted.
Zachary started football last night... I have decided that football is not just a sport it is a whole other way of life!!! Almost like a religion I new nothing about when I got married. This entire week Zachary will be going to football "try outs" 3 hours each day... Yes, that's right three hours and Ben goes with him to every practice.
Ben told me "Not to worry, we only have 18 more straight years of football left." By the way I forgot to mention "You can NOT miss practice or a game...so I guess I will not be going to Disneyland this fall..."
These are a few of my favorite quotes Ben has said this last week to Zach...
"I've been waiting for this day, since I found out you were a boy in the Doctors office."
"Zach, Just so you know if you don't like football you better find a new place to live."
This was a joke. Don't worry Ben would never kick Zach out of the house (at least I don't think so)
And my favorite...
" I'm more excited for you to start football than I was to marry to Mom."
So really, I have no other choice but to learn and like football. Wish me luck!!!
Zach really liked his first day and was REALLY tired when he came home!!!

7 comments:
Oh Karen! I love football! When I was in High School I went to all the games and I swore all my boys would play football and wrestle! Now... I am married to mr. soccer... hmmm... I wonder how that will work out?
Anyway... Yeah for Zach! I bet he will do great at try-outs! And I love the "peterson" on his helmet... I thought that went on the back of your shirt... but whatever!! LOL!!
Shoot... I spelt your last name right and then second guessed myself and spelt it wrong... Sorry!!
What a cute little football player. I thinks it's good for kids to get out there and get out all of there energy. I can't believe it's already football season...
You are soooooo funny. The sad thing is that nobody really knows how funny you are unless they have a son playing football. I will be there to give you support for the next 18 years. You never know they might not all play Bryson might decide to take a dance class with Haylee, I think I spelled that wrong, but you know who I mean.
Karen just wait and we will be joining you next year!!Gary would of snuck Weston in if he could of!
That is so fun! I love watching little boys play football!
I am so excited to go into highschool (one year and one month)
so I can watch all the cute football players... I mean watch the game!
Hey Karen! It's Jenna, I'm using Jalissa's login to tell you to add me so I can look at your cute blog! My e-mail address is jdvizina@gmail.com! :)
Post a Comment