Thursday, August 7, 2008

10 Years...

Ten years ago today I was married to the love of my life. Not much has changed he's still the one that I want oooh oooh oooh!!!
Well OK, looking at pictures maybe a lot has changed...
We have four darling little boys that we chase around the house. We are busy with school, football, toddlers... did I mention football? Ben doesn't look like he's twelve years old anymore and well I just keep getting cuter and cuter!!!

Happy Anniversary Ben!!!
I love you!!!

5 comments:

Jennybug said...

You really do just keep getting cuter and cuter. Ben has a sweet spirit though.

susan said...

Happy Anniversary, Karen! You and Jenny are so funny...and adorable. It was fun yesterday with you two crazy sisters. You have a darling family.

Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow has it really been 10 years? Hopefully you have something fun planned!

Carson said...

Happy Anniversary! I agree with Jenny you do get cuter and cuter! Hope you have a great day!

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 10 yrs. already! I remembered how much fun your reception was!