Saturday, August 23, 2008

Gremlin Football

Zach's first game!!!
Running through the banner
End of game treats
Playing the big scary kids on the Kearns team...

Today was Zach's first football game. They played the earns A Team. The kids from Kearns were huge!!! and mean!!! Half their team should have been Xmen. We ended up winning on a last second play 18 to 13. Zachary had two really good tackles. We were really proud of him.
I was so happy we beat Kearns!!!

Ben had fun coaching... and I really do think he likes football more than our wedding day!!!

The kids were all really good and we had fun watching Zach!!!

Oh, and I really need to take take a class "Football For Dumb Mom's"

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Those Kearns players really are big. I swear they all have beards by the 5th grade! Luckily we have some "westside kids" on our team as Cottonwood buses from the west side. They may all be Tongans, but they are great football players, and even better when they are on our team and not tackling us!!!

susan said...

Oh, I miss those days of little league sports. For us, it was baseball and spring but I know the excitement of football in the fall. Enjoy every minute of it--as busy as it gets. These years will fly by and you'll miss all of it. Rebecca, I thought all the Tongans were at our school--East. I guess we all need a few on our team, don't we.

susan said...

Oh, I miss those days of little league sports. For us, it was baseball and spring but I know the excitement of football in the fall. Enjoy every minute of it--as busy as it gets. These years will fly by and you'll miss all of it. Rebecca, I thought all the Tongans were at our school--East. I guess we all need a few on our team, don't we.

susan said...

I don't know how that got printed twice. I do have a tendancy to repeat myself, though, so I'm not surprised.

Jennybug said...

Way to go Zach. Go Bingham! I would love to go to that class with you if you find one. My best advice is watch what others do and say and then repeat it. Unless it is the Psycho guy that never stops yelling. (oh wait that's your husband, isn't it)

Karen said...

Ha Ha... Your right it is my husband!!!