Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Garbage Man

You know what they say...
"To much of a good thing, doesn't last for long!!!!"

Last week Sawyer was petrified of the Garbage truck... I really liked this. If Sawyer was doing something naughty or started running away from me when we were getting in the car, all I would have to say is "Don't let the garbage man get you" It worked perfect... he would come running to me and jump right up into my arms.

The kids thought this was really funny... I told them not to say it to much or it wouldn't work anymore... You guessed it, Zach and Colton constantly teased Sawyer about the Garbage man... and now it doesn't work anymore!!!
(When Zach was two I used "Don't let the doggy get you." for about a year!!!)


These pictures were taken on Sunday...The last day Sawyer was afraid of the Garbage Man!
Sawyer was really hamming it up. He loves making his brothers laugh!!! This is his funny scared face. He is pointing out the window looking for the garbage man!

3 comments:

sue said...

I am starting to wonder about your mothering skills?

Jennybug said...

I love this corky kid!!!

Kathy said...

Karen these pictires are so dang cute! The one of Sawyer pointing looks soooo much like Zack.........