I had to take Zachary to the Dentist office today. They have a big train set and a few other wooden toys secured on the wall. The kids were playing the train set with quite a few other kids. I was reading the Genius Book Of World Records...It was very interesting I could of stayed there all day. (Don't worry I didn't break my promise about never reading again, I was mostly looking at pictures!!!) First a Little 6 year old boy started crying, then a 3 year old boy started crying then a 7 year old little girl was sad... I looked up to see what the problem was with all these kids...Come to find out my "sweet little baby boy" is the problem!!! Yep, that's right the youngest kid there is the BIG BULLY and he's mine!!! I tried to tell Sawyer "No, No" but he didn't quite understand. I was so happy when Zachary was finished up. All the kids were sitting by there Mom's. As I left I said "The bully is going home now, so everyone can go back to playing!"
The question remains... How can this sweet little boy be so mean???

2 comments:
It's because he has older siblings! Believe me I KNOW! They learn at an early age to "hold their own" around other kids when they are the youngest! Sad but true, I know!
I can sort of picture this. He is trouble, but he is cute trouble.
Post a Comment