Friday, August 22, 2008

I love to see the Temple

Yesterday I went to the Jordan River Temple with my sister Jenny. While I was getting ready Bryson asked me "Where we going Mom?" I told him that "I was going to to the Temple and Jake was going to come and babysit." Bryson said "But, I want to go with you!" I told him "You can't come because you have to be a Daddy to go" He said "Your not a daddy you a mom, so you can't go!" He is such a smarty pants!!!

It was nice to go to the Temple. Thanks Jake for watching the kids!!!

3 comments:

susan said...

Your kids say the cutest things. I'm glad you and Jenny were able to go together to the temple--memories to treasure.

Anonymous said...

Oh... that kid of yours is a quick one... but oh so cute! I am glad you had fun at the temple!

Jennybug said...

I liked reading this post, "I love to see the Temple" as I listened to "I love this bar".