Thursday, August 14, 2008

All Aboard...

Today Bryson woke up crying his little head off saying "I want to go with Mommy" I told him "That I didn't go anywhere that I was sleeping."
He said "Yes, you did. You went on the Choo Choo Train with Sawyer and you didn't take me!" I told him "That he had a dream and that I did not go on a Choo Choo train." He yelled "Yes, you did, I saw you...and you didn't let me go! I was just standing there!"
Then Ben tried to explain to him that he was dreaming...Bryson got really mad and told Ben not to talk to him!!! So then Ben tried to hug him and say "Daddy, will let you go on the Choo Choo Train, I won't leave you like Mommy did."
Bryson told him "He was to big and he couldn't go!!!" After most our morning was spent trying to convince Bryson that I did not go on a train ride, finally I just said " I am so sorry, I will take you next time!!!"
This must explain why I didn't get any sleep last night...I was riding a train all night long or at least it felt like it... Colton was up because he didn't feel good, Sawyer woke up screaming and Bryson wet the bed so I had to change him and the bedding...

6 comments:

Jalissa Bell said...

haha! That is so cute. I could never be mad at kids because of all the cute things they say!

Hope you get more sleep tonight!

kendra =P said...

haha Karen i love Bryson he is the cutest little boy ever he is definitely a keeper!

Rebecca said...

This just CRACKS me up! Poor little guy, he thinks you left him! You will have to take him on a train ride somewhere!!!

Rebecca said...

This just CRACKS me up! Poor little guy, he thinks you left him! You will have to take him on a train ride somewhere!!!

Melissa said...

THAT IS THE FUNNIEST STORY! I'VE HAD REAMS LIKE THAT WHERE IT SEEMS SO REAL...

Jennybug said...

This is such a funny story.