Sawyer was sad because he didn't get a present... So Kendra being a little smarty found a car laying on the floor, she rolled it up in wrapping paper and gave it to Sawyer. It made his day!!!!
Sawyer even had a cupcake (or three) with a candle in it and all...
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Birthday Breakdown
Last night was Bryson's Birthday. I was planning on doing a little something but being sick and all I didn't. Zachary and Colton were going to a friends house and we told Bryson he couldn't go, he started crying and was very sad... Two minutes later Jenny and Kendra walked in with presents and cupcakes. It made our day!!!

Jenny and Kendra, Thanks for the little visit you made everyone happy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Bryson! Where does the time go? HOpe you feel better soon!
I hope Sawyer liked that car, Kendra took a lot of time picking it out for him.
I'm glad everyone ended up happy!
Post a Comment