Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day

Bryson had a fun Valentines Day party at school and was so excited when he came home with the cookie he made and all the Valentines from his friends... The only Valentine that went straight in the trash was a cute little Barbie stamp!

Valentines Day (I guess it wasn't really Valentines... Feb. 13th) was a busy day for me I went to the school and helped with Colton and Zach's parties. They had a lot of fun and manners day wasn't as bad as Zach thought it would be!!!!
Colton had a fun party and was excited to open all his Valentines when he came home!

This is Zach getting lunch for "the girl" I thought it was funny how manners day turned out. First they linked arms and walked into the Library. Then the girls sat at the table while the boys went and got their lunch. The girls had to sit and wait for boys to come back with their lunch before they ate. Then the boy's cleared the trays and then got ice cream for "the girl." I was dishing up the ice cream when Zach came up to me and said "Mom, I feel like a slave."

When Zachary came home he said "When he delivered lunch to "the girl" (as he called her) She said "You forgot my kiwi, go get it." I just told her "go get it yourself!!!" Then he said "So all the boys have to have manners and the girls don't?" I just want to know "Why the heck are they serving kiwi for school lunch????"

3 comments:

Lizzy Hortin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carson said...

Look at those cute pictures of your Valentine boys...Zach looks so handsom, im gald it wasn't as bad as he thought. I love the picture of bryson but I do know a little girl he could have passed that stamp along to. lol :)

Lizzy Hortin said...

Ha ha that's funny about the kiwi! How cute.