Baby Bryson
Baby Sawyer
Baby Colton
Colton saw this picture and said "oh, I'm pretty cute!!!"Baby Zach
Right when Zach saw his picture he said " It definitely isn't me, those were Ugly Days...Ugly Days" I had to laugh! This is actually the picture I sent out in my baby anoucements. My brother Bryan asked me "If it was joke...." At the time (being a first time Mom and all) It made me so sad. As a Mom, I thought he was so cute...even if he did have a bad picture or two!Looking back I would have never sent out this 'not so cute' picture.
This was the first and last hospital picture I ever purchased.

3 comments:
No, seriously is this a joke? I can not remember you sending out that picture. Tell Zach he really was a cute baby, and is an even cuter nine year old.
I love how sawyers head was really big back then too. lol :) I don't remeber that picture of zach either wow how time goes! But I have to agree with you all your babies were so so cute!
Seriously, what kind of vitamins did you take to get babies with all that HAIR????????
Post a Comment