Making Valentine boxes was always one of my favorite things to do in school. I always wanted to make something really creative and fun.... Well, now that my kids are in school, they get to make boxes.... and now it's really fun because, I have all the scrapbook tools to make them extra cute! I asked Zach what he want to make? He said " A Pencil sharpener." Not really knowing how to make one I saw a box of Crayons on the counter and said "How about a Box of Crayons?"

Zach liked the idea and next thing I knew I had all the scrapbook stuff out!!!!
We had a fun time making this project together! I would cut and he would glue and do all the writing... We copied the Crayon box to a tee!

Our finished project turned out so cute!!!
To be official we made a color copy of the back of the box and cut and glued...
The whole box took us less that two hours to make!
It was great to spend sometime together being creative...
8 comments:
That turned out so good! Zach you did a great job! Dont you just love to be able to spend time with your kids one on one.
Wow that is impressive! What are the crayons made of? They look real! My kids always wanted something like a mail man or mail truck (that would be Daniel).
Karen, it turned out so cute. He'll be so proud to take it to school. That feeling is so important and teaches them to like doing things well and going the extra mile. It's a feeling he will take with him his whole life.
This is sooooo cute! Way to go Zach!
Thanks everyone! The crayons are made using the swimming noodles we just cut it to the length we needed, then covered them with paper.
That looks like so much fun, you are so creative. I remember how much I loved making mail boxes for V-day.
You creative girl! I bet you loved the sack lunch Valentine envelope we made in preschool! He he he!
That is way cute! So many people don't want to take the time to do something fun and creative but your kids will always have those fun memories!
Post a Comment