On Saturday, I decided to do something really crazy!!! Throw two parties in one day!!! It was a lot of fun and a pretty long day....although now I'm FINISHED with birthday week. Colton and Bryson decided to have a Mario Party!!! It turned out to be a blast!!!
Colton and Bryson getting ready to 'warp' to their parties!!!
All the decoration turned out really cute. Kendra helped me and made the cute power up mushroom!
We had several games they were a Yoshi egg hunt, Mario Bingo, Don't eat Pete (Mario style) A turtle balloon stomp, save Princess Peach treasure hunt and the all time favorite pin the mustache on Mario.
Mommy and Bryson
All colton's crazy friends!

2 comments:
Reagan had so much fun at bryson's party! She said "mom it was so funny they kept calling me Princess Peach" then she would laugh and she wont let those gorl coins out of her sight
What cute parties. I am glad you didn't have to do the transformer, mario, puppy, zoo, party! I am sure it would have been just as fun though.
Post a Comment