Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Twins?

A couple weeks ago, Jenny had her "Mall Madness Night" This is the night that the Young Men and Young Women go to the Mall and look for people in disguise. Jenny was very excited to dress up although she had to be really sneaky now that she has 3 kids involved. She came over to my house and we dresses her all up. I think the best part of her outfit were her twins!!!
We tried to get Sawyer to go with them and wear a little dress but he wouldn't do it!!!!These are the cute little twins... Nicole and Zach!
The funniest thing about the whole night is when Nicole said "I have to go to the bathroom, should I go in the Boy's or Girls?" Zach looked at her with a look of horror and said "Nicole, You DO NOT want to go in the boy's bathroom! I'm a boy and I don't even want to go there!!!! In Disneyland I saw a guy going pee with his pants all the way down and you could see his harry butt!" Then Nicole had a look of disgust on her face....(a little to much information!)

3 comments:

Carson said...

Wow Jenny looks good!!! I would walk right past her.

Melissa said...

woah you've been blogging like crazy! That's so funny about Jenny and the kids. I didn't even realize that was Nicole at first.

Jennybug said...

I might still this post for my blog. I think you blog more about me than me, considering I have only done two posts this year. That was a pretty funny night.