Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's Potty Time....

I'm pretty sure a kid is ready to be potty trained when they can bring you a diaper and wet wipes (without you asking) When they go hide to do their business while covering there eyes so you can't see them and when they decide to change there own diaper once they go pee....

It's Potty Time....

So I thought!!!I decided to have a little potty party... I found the potty book, the potty movie and the tiny toddler underwear... I wrapped it all up (in Christmas wrapping paper) First we sang the Pee Pee in the Potty song together. (Zach was staring at me the whole time like I had gone coo coo!!!)

It was now time for Sawyer to open his presents.... The underwear were first, he was so excited when he opened them up, then he ran and put them in Bryson's drawer.... I guess next time I attempt the potty party I should go buy NEW underwear!!!

He did like the book!!!

It made me laugh when Zach said "Duh, Mom you just go wrap up all this random stuff... I can't believe you gave him all this old underwear and a old book..." I said "I gave you old stuff too!" He said "What ever" Then I told him he had hand-me-downs from Jake, Jacob and our neighbor friends" He said "Really???"

3 comments:

Roger Gibson said...

Good luck with the p.t. thing. My 18 month old is already bringing me diapers after he does his business. I'm just not ready for it yet. But it's so nice when it's done, isn't it!

Carson said...

Good Luck Karen...Let me know how it goes. Is the 10-15 bottles a day gone yet?

Karen said...

Yeah, we better start with the bottles first!!!