Sunday, March 29, 2009
My Little Dare Devil
This is Sawyers new trick...Walking on the opposite side of the rail. I'm not quite sure who taught it to him??? Or if he just figured it out himself.... Regardless, how do you try and tell a two year old "That this is NOT a good trick!!!"
So far Sawyer has only made it about two feet over, before "Mommy Bryson" comes and tells me "Sawyer is doing something naughty!!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That looks really scary! I love that little face, he looks so innocent.
Look at your little guy! Wow Karen he really keeps you going, I always say luckly they are cute or they would be out with the trash lol :)
That is scary. Better keep an eye on that little guy!
Hummmmm, reminds me of someone who would swint on the refrigerator door.......
You need to sign him up for the Circus!!!
Post a Comment