Today I took all four kids to the Dentist.... The good news is NOT one cavity!!! I am so happy I could scream!!!! All of them got their teeth cleaned, even Sawyer... He had the funniest look on his little chubby face (I wish I would of had my camera!) After Bryson got his teeth cleaned they told him not to eat for 30 minutes... As we were driving home, Bryson told me "I am never ever going to eat again, cuz I want my mouth-ez to be so shiny!!!"Then Colton said "Mom, I wish we went to the same Dentist as Megan and Nicole" I said "We do" Then Colton said "Well, then he forgot to give me my $10.00, because Megan said when they go to the dentist they get $10.00 if they don't have a cavity!" I had to laugh... I told Colton "The Dentist doesn't give them $10.00, Jenny does." Then he asked me "Mom, can we go to Jenny's house so I can ask her to give me $10.00 since I don't have cavities?" Then I laughed even harder... I told him "Jenny is NOT going to give you $10.00! She only does that for her kids." Colton replied with "Mom, I really bet Jenny will give me $10.00! She never says NO to me... One time I was all like 'Jenny, can I have some chips?' and she just gave me the whole bag!!!" (it was a half opened bag of stale chips, but if you live in Amishland...stale chips are better than no chips at all!)
I'm still laughing.... The thing that makes me laugh the most is that he just didn't ask me if I would give him $10.00! (Not that I would of said yes... Jenny is way nicer than me, she did give them each a dollar!)

1 comment:
Karen just so you know, I took a cake decorating class and we used fondant and it is sooo nasty. While it looks pretty I would never want a cake with fondant.I want one that tastes good!
Post a Comment