Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One Tough Kid...

Looking at Sawyer eating this cookie, you would never guess.....
That he had split his head open two minutes ago!!! Sawyer had been running around and ended up hitting his head on the corner of the wall. He started to cry so I went over to get him... Then I saw all the blood, I thought (Not stitches again!!!) I called My sister Jenny, to see if she could watch the kids while I took Sawyer to the Doctor. She came right over, the only problem was all the kids wanted her including Sawyer... So she decided that she would come with me to the Doctor. I went and picked Megan up for Jenny while Sawyer got 4 staples in his head. ( After I left I felt really guilty, but after seeing Zachary get stitches once I about fainted... The nurse in the ER asked if I need to be wheeled out in a wheel chair?)
Jenny said "Sawyer, didn't cry at all, and everyone was so amazed at how good he was!" Sawyer was so cute and pointed to head and told the Doctor " I got owie!" I guess it pays to name your kid after two really tough people!!! When Sawyer and Jenny came out Sawyer was as happy as could be and was so excited about his big giant shot pen!!! When we got home he was the same little tease that he always is!!!Thanks Jenny for taking Sawyer to the Doctor!!!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ohhhhhh, that is so sad he got hurt. How did he do it? I hope he does not have a head ache tonight.

Melissa said...

That looks really painful,but it looks like Sawyer is doing fine.

Lizzy Hortin said...

Ouch! That made me cringe just looking at it! Cookies make me feel better too though...

Jennybug said...

He is a really good boy, and he never jumps up on people!