Today when I picked Zach up from school he said "Mom, I missed recess today, and it was for a reason! I did NOT get in trouble." I responded "Then why did you miss recess?" He said "Because first recess was so windy that wood chips were blowing in my eyes, So right before second recess Mrs. Adams said "You can't go out to recess until you get your math done" I was almost finished but after she said that I just went as slow as I could.... So I could stay inside!!!!"That's my boy.... Already learning how to get what he wants by working the system!!!! Not that I blame him, today was so windy!!! I think it's lame that they make kids go out to recess in bad weather.... I had a hard time just walking to my car, let alone sitting out side for 15 minutes in the wind!

1 comment:
That is the most important thing kids can learn at school. how to work the system. I love working the system, you don't have to do fractions or be a good speller.
Post a Comment