Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm NO Cinderella

I am completely traumatized because... I saw a mouse in my house! I am definitely NOT Cinderella, I'm not making clothes for these little critters or feeding them corn!!! I hate knowing that there is a mouse in my house... I wasn't going to tell anyone, although I have four boys that are telling everyone they see... They think it's the coolest thing the world!!! We set traps last night, this morning we had caught the mouse.... You would of thought it was Christmas morning at our house... I have never seen my boys so excited!!! Bryson said "Yeah, we caught the mouse and now we don't have a poopy house!" He also thought that we should flush is down the toilet!!!
Wow, this week is one I will be glad to have over....
Staples, stitches, strep throat, ear infections, and the very worst a MOUSE!!! I might be looking for a new place to live... I am so sick of the little sock that Ben tied to a fishing line. Ben and the boy's have been pulling it around... And it scares me when I see something moving across the floor... I have dropped the 'S' bomb more times than I should!!!
These pictures were taken right after Zach scared me with the sock.... Yes, the sock is blue!!! But, it still freaks me out... At least the kids and Ben are all getting a lot of laughs!!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I just hate mice. We have not had one for about 10 years, but when we did......ugggg. I was scared to walk anywhere at night especially!

Carson said...

Karen you forgot one thing that went on this week that you would like to forget....COOKIES!!! I am so sorry about the mouse, I am with you I hate those little guys but try seeing a RAT run across your back fence a few times too many!(at least there not in my house. I hope you never see a little critter again, even if it is a sock!

Melissa said...

I'm sorry i really hate mice. You'll have to think of a way to get your boys back