I recently reactivated my account on facebook....(I'm not quite sure why?) It is annoying and a big fat waste of time... Peolple send each other giggles,pokes, good carma all sorts of junk!!! Who has time for all this????
I just took a test to what Grease character are you like.... The results
John Travolta- Danny
your good looking and popular and all the girls fall at your feet. you can create the perfect hairstyle and have a killer fashion sense. you are tough and rigid, but you can come off a bit strong. all your pals idealise you and see you as the group leader. you take the mickey quite a lot and don't care about school work. you can also be quite sensitive and sweet but only when your mates aren't around. you are the guy that everyone wants and wants to be, you are GREASE LIGHTENING!
Duh!!!! So I'm a guy.... I for sure thought I would be Sandy, Rizzo, Frenchy or even Patty Simcox for cryin out loud!!!!
If you ever want to feel like you are back in high school I recommend signing up for facebook. I really might just cancel my account again... I hate this stuff!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I don't get Facebook. Why would you want to "connect" with all those people in high school that you never liked in high school anyway?
Oh brother... Just ignore everybody's requests and rig the quizzes like I do. I think it is funny to see who wants to be your "friend." So, Um... did you send me that friend request to just be nice?
I know what you mean. I'm not really into the face book thing.
Brittany, I resigned up and actually saw someone I might enjoy talking to!!! It was you! Don't you feel special now? But instead of sending you pokes and giggles I would rather call you on the phone!!!
The point of facebook is to be able to facebook stock someone before you go on a date with them to make sure they are not too strange ha ha, and those quizes are sooo stupid, big waste of time
Excuse me, could you please tell me how I can take this quiz? I have some extra time on my hands, because the Webkinz site is down right now.
Post a Comment