Sunday, March 8, 2009

Little Grizzly Bear

Today I went to church for the full three hours... I was even on time! It has really been hard for me lately to go to church. We now have the 1:00 - 4:00 time, which also happens to be nap time for Sawyer.... Usually he is really cranky and I leave early or I don't bother going at all. Today I decided I was going to church and staying the entire time!!!
Sawyer did pretty good in sacrament until the last 15 minutes. He kept saying "I want to play" and trying to drag me to the nursery room! Finally it was time to go to nursery... He freaked and didn't want to go. So I took him into Relief Society with me. He ended up falling "sound" asleep. I have never heard a baby snore so loud in my entire life!!! I asked my friend Heather "If I should leave?" She said "No" so I stayed... I was really glad I did. It felt so good to be back at church....

Besides all the staring and laughing (from the entire room) these are a few of the comments made to me today....
1. He sounds like a baby Grizzly bear
2. All this snoring is making me tired
3. He's so cute
4. Is your baby sick?
5. Does your baby have breathing problems? (when I was asked this question I said "No, he just snores like his Dad.... sorry Ben!)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Well......he IS a cute little Grizzly Bear anyway!

Melissa said...

Snoring may seem cute now, but I feel sorry for his future wife. (believe me, I know what it's like)