Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cleaning...

I am cleaning and organizing today. I ran across this picture.....
I love this picture because:

1.Mine and Denise's socks
2.My Dad's perm
3. All the different patterns going on....
4. Our shoes... That go so great with our dresses!!!
5. The cute little look on Bryan's face.
6. Could Bryan's overalls be any shorter (maybe this picture was taken in 1983 when we had the state street flood)
7. My feet are pigeon toed (Now I see why I had the braces)
8. Why am I the only one with big cheesy smile?
9. I love Jenny's ruffled shirt!

The number one reason I love this picture is because it makes me laugh!!!

10 comments:

Lizzy Hortin said...

Wow that is definitely a keeper! How funny! I think Uncle Gerald should do his hair like that again!

Kathy said...

Karen I am very disappointed in you. I for sure thought you would say you love this picture because it is your family.
love ya

Carson said...

Oh I know see how bryan wants Bostons hair to be like...that is a way fun family photo.

Melissa said...

What a fun picture. It's hard to believe those clothes were in style. Does Uncle Gerald have a perm?

Rebecca said...

hahaha! I always remembered you guys as cute little kids, you look like orphans in this!!!!!

Jennybug said...

Karen we should enlarge this picture for mom to hang in the living room. You know Mother's Day is just around the corner...

Brittany said...

That picture is so awesome! Did Kathy make those dresses? Oh, and can I have a copy?

Karen said...

I am using this picture for my Christmas card next year.... So everyone can have a copy!!! I'm not sure if my Mom made the dresses... I'm told they were the style!!! Jenny great idea on blowing the picture up... It would look great above Mom's fire place...oh wait Mom doesn't have a fire place...

I love love love the socks or were they tights????

Carson said...

Yes she does have a fire place...down stairs in basement i bet she would love to put it there.

Karen said...

Carson want to go in on the gift??? If we all pitch in $100.00 I bet we could get a huge one!!!