We really, really do have enough beds for everyone in the house!!! So why is it that all my kids like sleeping together...on a twin sized bed????

I really don't care where my kids sleep as long as it's not in my bed!!!!

This picture was taken last night... When Sawyer woke up we told him to get in bed with
Zachy!
I'm might be feeling a little bad for Zach... ummmm not that bad!

I think it's pretty cool that all my kids can sleep in one twin bed...
It actually looks like there is a little room next to Bryson, I bet we could squeeze two more kids in this bed easy!!! Does this mean I'm supposed to have more kids????
3 comments:
The look like puppies all sunggled up together!
This is so funny, now if only you could get Ben to join them. Then you would have the whole bed to your self.
I think that is sweet, my boss has 3 little boys and she told me that is how they like to sleep too! All in the same bed.
Post a Comment