The adventure started off running to Jenny's house to borrow a mixer (mine burned out the last time I made cookies) I then got the sugar cookies all mixed and in the fridge to chill. While they were chilling I made frosting... two different kinds, one with cream cheese (that didn't turn out to good) then I called Ann and got her frosting recipe (which turned out great)I then got the cookie dough out of the fridge... This is when the cookie nightmare began...
I will never make fun of Bryan again!!!
(ever since Bryan was in 7th grade he has been trying to make this recipe... We have a family joke and call him Bryan Crocker....)
Bryan, now that I have attempted this impossible recipe... I apologize for all the times I have laughed at you! (sorry)
So really Mom.... Are you ever going to tell us.... What is the real recipe????

7 comments:
This sounds so good. Bryan will you please make us some sugar cookies?
AMEN KAREN!!!!!! I have had the same problem for the past 7 years this last christmas was the first time these cookies turned out and I don't know what I did. I am glad you got to make cup cakes they looked really yummy. You need to try my new sugar cookie reciped it is so easy and yummy too! If your mom every does tell you the real recipe PLEASE pass it on to me! LOL :)
I have a sugar cookie recipe that works every time and it's yummy. I don't think I've ever had any problem with it.
OK maybe if I have a different recipe I might try it again!!!
Did yo make sure you refrigerated the dough for a long time, that always helps. Your way better than me though because I would have just gone to the store for treats.
You crack me up! I am glad you didn't make me try one. I have the BEST recipe that makes soft (yet easy to cut) cookies. I tried about 6 around christmas time. I will send you the winner... You should ask Ann if you can post her frosting recipe, I bet it is way yummy.
Cupcakes are just as good as cookies anyway!
Post a Comment