Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dog Twins....

Today I watched Parker, Reagan and Boston. To my surprise and everyone elses, when Bryan and Carson brought their kids over they had Boozer with them. Bryson loves this little dog and wanted him to stay.... (Of course I said "yes" since I am completely wrapped around Bryson's little finger...) All the kids had so much fun with Boozer. It made me laugh when Bryson asked me " Mom, can me and Boozer be dogs to you?" of course I said "Yes" Then Bryson told me "My name is Boozer and hims name is Boozer and we are twins!!!)"
It might be a good thing we don't have a dog.... Bryson could end up turning out pretty strange!
Then Sawyer and Reagan saw and wanted to join in on the fun and be dogs to... I think Boozer got a little weirded out..... When Bryan and Carson came back, Boozer jumped right up in Bryan's arms all sleepy eyed, just like a little baby. (it was pretty cute)

What the heck.... am I really blogging about a dog? Could I be a dog person? Maybe if Bryan would give me Boozer!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Crack up! I love how Boozer is looking at all the kids like they are crazy! Bryson makes a good little doggie!

Jennybug said...

Poor little Boozer!

Carson said...

Karen I am so gald you joined in on the dog post world at least i am not the only one! The pictures are so cute and thanks so much for watching all my kids, it really helped out.

Lizzy Hortin said...

Ha ha Boozer does look weirded out I wonder what he was thinking through all this!