Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Lost Tapes....
Ben and the boys found a show on Discovery channel called the Lost Tapes.... It's about strange myths such as (Bigfoot, Skin Walkers, Loch Ness Monster, Ware Wolves etc.) It's really cheesy acting and filmed like reality T.V.... I'm not quite sure why any of them like it I have only seen the show in passing while doing other things. I wasn't to concerned about the show until the "Hell Hound" episode. For some reason it freaked all the kids out!!!! This is a picture of Zach watching it.
I still really didn't think much about it until that night....
The Lost Tapes are now banned....... I told all the kids if they are caught watching it they will be grounded. Zach came and asked me tonight "If he could watch it, because it's not a scary one." I asked him what it was about and he said "It a thing that has a body, and well it has fins and it...." I interrupted and said "The Loch Ness Monster?" he said "yeah, please can I?" So I told him as long as next time we go to the lake or ocean he's not scared! He said "DUH, Mom!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nice. . . boys think they're so tuff!
Post a Comment