Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No Bottles

Sawyer went to bed with out a bottle!!!!
Although, he did go to bed with something else....
or should I say someone else....
I thought this was so cute... Zach is such a good big brother,
It's no wonder Sawyer loves him so much!

In this picture they almost looks like they're twins...
You would never know Zach is a BIG 9 year old boy!!!

It was pretty funny this morning when I went to get Zach up for school, Sawyer had already gotten out. It looked pretty funny seeing a big kid asleep in a crib... I told Zach "It's been a long time since I got you out of a crib" He just smiled and laughed!!!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh well, if it helped get Sawyer off the bottle, it works!

Heidi said...

What a cute little mommy you are letting them sleep together! I love that picture!

Jennybug said...

They really do look like twins!!!

Carson said...

That is so funny!