Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hot Dog...

It's Pine Wood Derby time again, as soon as Zach found out... He said "Ive got to call Grandpa and see if he can help me!" Last night was the night! The boys were all so excited to sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Grandpa went to both the Scout and Hobby shops and picked up quite a few things to soup up the car. Zach said "Grandpa, my car can only weigh 6oz. I don't know if all this stuff can fit on my car." I told my Dad "We should of started this car when Zach was a baby." He then reached in a bag and said "Why do you think I bought Colton and Bryson a car." I really can't wait to see what Zach's car will look like when it's finished!!!!


While all the other kids were looking at the Pine Wood Derby stuff, Sawyer went and sat on Grandma's lap. He said "I want Hot Dog!" Grandma said back "No, you can't have a Hot Dog I just ordered Pizza." Sawyer said again "Uhhh Hot Dog." I then started laughing and told my Mom that Sawyer wants to watch Mickey Mouse aka Hot Dog... (At the end of Mickey Mouse Club House they always sing the Hot Dog song) She then said "I don't know if I can watch this kid does he come with a language manual???"

5 comments:

Melissa said...

So does he call hot dogs Mickey Mouse?

Karen said...

Yeah, becuase of the song at the end of the show.

susan said...

So cute...I remember the pinewood derby days. Great memories for the boys and their grandpa! (and grandma)

Brittany said...

Send Sawyer over here... I totally knew what he meant.

Carson said...

ME TOO!