Monday, April 20, 2009

Bryson

A couple weeks ago, Ben told all the boys this Joke... "How do you scare a Bee?" (Boo Bee) The older boys thought this was so funny.... Well, yesterday Bryson came running in the house he said "I am not playing outside because there is a Bee out there and I said 'Boo Bee, Boo Bee Boo Bee' and him is not scared!!! And he is just following me and not listening!!!" Then he asked Ben to go outside and yell Boo Bee really loud and maybe he would be scared of his Dad!!! (Ben said "Yeah, right like I'm going to go outside yelling Boo Bee")
Then while we were having dinner Colton asked "Should we maybe have a yard sale?" Bryson said "NO!!! Colton, why you not want to have a back yard?" Oh, I just love this kid... He is always making me laugh!!!
All the boy's right before church!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is so funny! I can just see Ben yelling that out the door!!!! Ha Ha!

Jennybug said...

Well you are selling some of your back yard!!????