Lately I have stopped buying my kids whatever they want when we go grocery shopping... When they ask for something I say "Did you bring your money???" They say "No!" and then stop asking for everything they see!!! Although one little boy has decided to bring money with him everywhere we go lately... Zach thinks it's so cool to buy whatever he wants!!! I thought it was so funny when he came home from the store and wrote "Zach's Don't Touch" on this bottle of pop... He also has been drawing lines every time he gets a drink... That way he can be sure that nobody is drinking his pop!!!!
This was a one time thing.... No way am I having him buy a huge bottle of pop all the time!!!

2 comments:
Wow that is a big soda!
Zach's got some good ideas of how to keep people from touching his things, maybe I'll try that!
Post a Comment