This is exactly how I feel about reading.... Unless I'm reading a book that has to with Edward or Jacob.... for some reason that seems to hold my attention!!!!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Reading...
I have been making Zachary read for 30 minutes each day... He sets the timer and as soon as that 30 minutes is up, he is done!!! Although the other night I heard the timer ring about three times I thought to myself {Wow, Zachary must be really into this book} I went into tell him it had been way past 30 minutes and this is what I found!!!! 
This is exactly how I feel about reading.... Unless I'm reading a book that has to with Edward or Jacob.... for some reason that seems to hold my attention!!!!
This is exactly how I feel about reading.... Unless I'm reading a book that has to with Edward or Jacob.... for some reason that seems to hold my attention!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment