Last night it was free skate night for South Jordan Elementary. So I loaded my whole car up with kids and we headed off to Classic... I brought my Rollerblades with me, because I actually love to skate!!! We were all having tons of fun skating and then it was time for snowball... (This is when all the girls go on one side and the boys come and ask them to skate) I thought it was so cute when Zach grabbed Nicole right off the bat, they looked so cute holding hands. Colton then asked Megan to skate... I was on the side line watching when a little sixth grader came and asked me to skate with him... at first I said shocked "Me?" and he said "Yeah!" I was caught a little off guard and didn't know what to say... so I said "Yes" (I didn't want to make the poor kid feel bad...)(We were not holding hands... Thank goodness he was riding a scooter) Then we were skating right in front of Megan and Colton when this boy yelled out "Megan, your so weird!" I asked him "Why are you calling Megan weird???" He said "Cause she's skating with a little kid!" Then I said "You're the weird one, you're skating with a MOM!!!" I wish I had a picture of the kids face... He screamed "You're a MOM?, You're a MOM!!!" I had to laugh.... He then came up to Nicole later on that night and said "Is she really a MOM???" Nicole said "Yeah, she's my Aunt!!!"

7 comments:
that is so funny. You should be happy you can pass for a kid! He probably thought he was skating with a junior high girl!!!!
Be very careful I know this boy. His older brother wrote Kendra a poem, and his older brother is three years younger then Kendra. So age is not a problem for these boys. I bet Ben is so jelous
jealous. (Opps I wasn't actually done writing my comment. I went back to correct my misspelled word, and my comment posted. I think I need to practice more on the Webkinz typing game.) I am totally kidding.
I used to go to classic all the time! That is hilarious that little boy asked you to snowball!
That is really funny. I haven't been to classic in forever!
Man, Little kids never think I am their age! Infact, I haven't been pick-up on by somebody my own age in a while either! It just goes to show that you are a hot Mom!
oh, you're so nice!!!
Post a Comment