Monday, April 13, 2009

Jazz Fever

Last Saturday I went to my first Jazz game.... We had the best seats in the house "Third row from the top" You gotta love the free Jr. Jazz tickets!!! We had a lot of fun at the game, even though they lost...
Colton said "I feel like I should go down there and help the Jazz out!!!" The kids were so intense and yelling the whole time!!! They loved it!!
This was also Colton's first game... Colton, Ben and Zachary
Then on Monday we went to our second Jazz game, with Colton's Jr. Jazz team (well, the two other kids that came) It was really fun and the Jazz won this time!!! Jenny and Jonathan were also at the Jazz game... Their seats were in lower bowl... After half time Jenny called me and told me there were three empty seats right by them. So we went and sat by them.... I felt like I was at a whole different game. It was all bright and happy... I felt like Dorthy once she discovered the yellow brick road... I thought it was cute when Zach said "Mom, look you can actually see the players numbers on their jerseys..."
Colton was excited when Ben caught him a Jazz Frisbee... We had so much and can't wait to go again next year... When we get our free Jr. Jazz tickets!
Happy Birthday Jenny!!!

No comments: