Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Breakfast of Champions

Yesterday I was getting Bryson ready for school, I asked him what he wanted for breakfast? He said "I don't even know what food we have!" So as every Mom does I opened the fridge and rambled off what there was to eat... "Yogurt, Cereal, Toast... Etc..." Bryson then said "I just want a broccoli sandwich..."

We were running a little late and Bryson still wanted to finish eating his Broccoli... So I put it in a little bag for him and let him take it to school.... Ben asked me "If it was OK to bring food to school?" I said "Well, it's not like any of the kids are going to be jealous!!!!" That's when I started to wonder... Is he really my kid???

Nothing like a Broccoli sandwich first thing in the morning!!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Yeah... he is definitely NOT related to you. Remind me to bring my own food next time you invite me for lunch!

Melissa said...

I think he wins an award for the only kid in the world who eats a broccoli sandwich!