Friday, April 24, 2009

Musical Beds

Once again more sleeping pictures. My kids will sleep anywhere as long as they are together. Bryson was going to sleep in our room with Sawyer. Then he found out that Zachary and Colton were sleeping in their room so he said "I don't want to sleep in your room cause, then I only get to sleep with one brother!!!"

This is a different night (I think Colton had a sleepover some where.... really how comfortable can this be???

7 comments:

Melissa said...

That is really funny. You could have saved money and just bought one bed for all of them to share.

susan said...

So cute! These pictures will be treasures. (their wives will love them)

Brittany said...

Those pictures crack me up! I feel like that in my bed sometimes too!

Carson said...

That is so funny! Hey if you ever deside to move you will only have to look for a two bed room house.

Rebecca said...

My kids would not even go to sleep in the same room, let alone same bed! You are lucky!

Heather M said...

These boys have such a bond that is unbreakable. How adorable!

Jennybug said...

It looks to me like Zach is the one having the sleep over. (cause he is sleeping over Bryson)