
Today My brother Mike called me, I was so excited when he told me he had just finished doing job for a guy who owns a travel agency. The guy gave him 6 tickets for a 7 day cruise to Cancun, air fair included and a $200.00 voucher to spend in the bar. He asked if Ben and I wanted to go with him and Jenny? I was so excited... I just couldn't wait (my bags were already packed) I then called Ben (He didn't answer) Then I was trying to figure out who would watch my kids and if Mike had already asked my Mom.... I called Mike to see who was watching his kids.... and then he broke the news....
April Fools!!!!
Mike never calls you on your Birthday but he for sure never misses an April Fools Day.... Next year when I get a call from Mike I will be ready!!! I wonder if Mike got anything done at work today???? He also pranked Jenny and Carson (these are only the people I know of) He tried to get my Mom but she fooled him first!!!! Good Job Mom!!!!
*By the way Mike you owe me a cruise!!!! And who even thinks of saying a $200.00 bar voucher is included???? (oh, and that wasn't why I was so excited!!!)
8 comments:
Oh sad! You had me fooled, I was all excited for you that you were going on a trip!!
I was listening to the radio today and it said that the people who spend the day April Fooling others are the people who can never remember a birthday or anniversary. THey were right on with Mike.
Ha ha ha. Seriously, the dumbest holiday ever.
That is so funny... I can't believe they said that on the radio!!
they don't do much april fools things here in New Zealand
Oh my gosh that is really mean. You have to get him back. As I was reading your blog I was getting so jealous too!
We really do have the most thoughtful brother! He is so thoughtful to think of us on April 1st!!!
Oh man that is way sad! You'll have to think of something good to get him next year.
Yeah I didnt like this joke either, we really need to plan something good for him girls next year! :)
Post a Comment