Monday, January 11, 2010
Not A flying Toy
For a two months all Sawyer could talk about was getting Buzz Lightyear wings for Christmas and flying to Jenny's house. Christmas couldn't come soon enough (for all of us) Sawyer was so excited to open his Buzz Lightyear wings!!!!
He put them on and then stood at the top of the stairs.... Just then I realized he was going to jump....
We then tried to explain to him that he can NOT fly.... The news was hard for him to take so he walked down to about the 4th step from the floor and jumped!!!
Later that day he saw Aunt Jenny. She asked him "If he was going to fly to her house with his Buzz Light Year wings?" He said "Actually, they don't work!"
Sawyer is now asking for a "Big Blast Off" for Christmas. (The rocket that gets strapped to Woody's back in the movie) Then he will be able to fly to Jenny's house for sure!!!
If only we would have seen the warning label before we bought it.... To bad three year olds can't read.... I find this Toy way misleading!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh dang! I was sure he would be able to fly!
Just tell him to call me and I will come get him!!! "Hey Jenny where are you?"
Scary, that could have ended in a disaster, good thing you stopped him in time.
Post a Comment