When I want something I want it NOW! When I have something on my mind it's all I think about! If I start a project its all I do!!! What can I say, a little OCD runs in the family... I'm not sure if this is genetic (because my entire family is like this) or if it is a learned behavior? Regardless my kids have it...
Bryson and Sawyer are obsessed with Super Mario Bros. and want me to play non-stop.... Its all they think about the second they wake up (I'm also convinced they are dreaming about it.) Yesterday when Bryson woke up, the first thing he said to me was "Mom, we have to get mini guy and then go to world one on Yoshi level and I know a secret. So lets go play!!!"
So we went down and started up the Wii. Bryson told me exactly what to do and what level to go on... Then he said "Watch and learn!"
The other day Sawyer and Bryson went to play at a friends house. As I was putting on Bryson's shoes, he looked at me worried and asked "But, Mom who are you going to play Super Mario Bros. with if we leave?" Everyone in my family is convinced that all I do is play Super Mario (I only play it with my kids.... oh, wait that's all they do!!!)
When Ben came home from work the other day he asked "How my day was?" I answered "It was great and pretty productive." Then he said "What, you passed a world, beat Browser and got more coins?"
Pretty much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL...that is so true here too. Its pretty sad when the last couple of times I have talked to you on the phone it been about super mario brothers, Me asking you question or the other way around! Hey at least we are spending time with our kids.
Post a Comment