Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Petersen Shooting Range...

We took down Christmas... The kids so were excited because I told them they could eat their Gingerbread houses (That we made at the beginning of the month)
After a couple bites and licks they were a little disappointed that the houses didn't taste as good as they looked.
Then my biggest kid (Ben) came up with a really fun idea....
They took all the houses down stairs, lined them up on a sheet and shot them to pieces with Zach's air soft guns.
The kids all thought it was funny and laughed when the snowman's head got blown off.
This is what was left of my cute little house when I went upstairs.... When I came back it was all crumbs..... I think the boys had more fun shooting them then they did making them!!!!
It was a lot of fun.... I have to admit I even tried a couple shots.... and missed every target.... I think I need a lot more practice for next years shooting range!!!
Zach
Ben was a great sport to pose for my pictures!!!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

haha that is so "boy" Where did you get the air soft guns? Jake wants one for his birthday and I have no idea where you get them?

Karen said...

We got them at Wal-mart (They were a good price)although I think they have nicer ones at Big 5 or Sports Authority

Rebecca said...

ok good, I am going to check those places

benreschke said...

That is the way to take care of things!

Jennybug said...

Jake wants to be involved in this fun family tradition next year.